Data security and privacy – core values since day one
Compliance by Design
Information security and respect for the consumer are the foundations of data-driven marketing.
Alliant’s systems and processes are purpose-built to protect business information and the people behind the numbers. Our goal is to exceed ever-growing expectations for compliant data use in marketing by continually evolving and improving our practices.
- All consumer and business support data is maintained in a SSAE-18 compliant facility
- Databases are continuously monitored for integrity and security
- In-house counsel with a supporting privacy and compliance team
- All associates undergo extensive background checks
- All associates receive ongoing data privacy and security training
- Key associates are ANA/DMA certified in data governance
- All PII data is encrypted in transit
- Compliant with CPRA and other privacy laws, COPPA, CAN-SPAM, and FCRA
- All transactional data is converted to protect Member contribution
- Analytic development is completed in an anonymized environment
- Extensive due diligence completed on all potential clients and partners before contracting
Transparency and Control for All
Alliant believes that respect for the consumer, transparent data practices, and clear compliance guidelines will ultimately result in the continued free flow of marketing data.
Alliant is actively supporting the development of comprehensive national data usage legislation. Until that goal is reached, the company is committed to meeting the requirements of all current and future state regulations including CPRA (California), CDPA (Virginia), CPA (Colorado) and others. Since 2020 Alliant has implemented disclosure and choice procedures for residents of all 50 states, providing visibility and control into how data is used.
Learn more about privacy law compliance in the US:
Commitment to Privacy & Compliance
We believe in working together as an industry to elevate our practices above the minimum standards. Alliant is an active participant in leading industry groups that are committed to identifying and elevating the most trustworthy companies.
Meaningful data quality and transparency certifications that attest to our practices
Data Policies & Options
Contact Us Today
Still have questions? Learn more about Alliant’s high standards for protection of business and consumer data.
By submitting my information, I agree to be contacted