NOTICE TO U.S. STATE PRIVACY LAW STATE RESIDENTS
Certain U.S. States have passed privacy laws. This policy applies to those States, currently California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, Virginia and any other States that pass privacy laws (collectively STATE PRIVACY LAW) and provide certain rights to residents of those States. This section is intended solely for, and is applicable only as to, such State residents: if you are not a State resident of such a State, these provisions do not apply to you.
In the below tables and sections, we describe (as required by the STATE PRIVACY LAW):
- Our Collection of Personal Information – the types of Personal Information that we collect, the types of sources we collect it from.
- Our Disclosure, Sale or Sharing of Personal Information – the types of recipients to whom we disclose or sell or share Personal Information.
- Our Business Purposes – our business purposes for (a) collecting and (b) sharing Personal Information, which are generally the same.
- Sensitive Personal Information – what Sensitive Personal Information is, and how you can limit the sharing of your Sensitive Personal Information.
- Your State Privacy Rights and Choices – what rights you have under the STATE PRIVACY LAW, for instance, to request that we “opt out” your information from our marketing database (also called “do not sell or share” rights), or to request categories and personal information that we may have collected about you.
- Report pursuant to CA Implementing Regulations – As of July, 2022.
The following sets forth the categories of personal information that we collect and how we may use State resident’s personal information:
Last modified: December 31, 2022