Alliant is looking for a hands-on account team leader with experience in multi-channel sales and account management. This position leads a team while managing a significant revenue budget and builds relationships with major marketers by providing vision, strategic counsel, and elevating transactional client engagements to consultative, value-driven ones; generating, qualifying, and defining new opportunities within client organizations and directing the work to drive impactful results that exceed expectations. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of data-driven marketing and be comfortable communicating a value proposition, handling customer questions and leading complex projects for delivery. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
• Manage accounts while coaching team members to achieve revenue goals
• Identify critical client growth strategies in multiple channels and develop action plans for introducing Alliant solutions to support that growth
• Develop aggressive but attainable budgets and execute monthly reporting and KPI’s
• Hire, grow, and develop and retain team of high-performance new business executives in support of client cultivation and conversion
• Establish strong relationship with existing clients and advise them on strategic issues to advance long-term partnership with them.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver effective data-driven marketing solutions on time and on budget to ensure consistency in areas including operations strategy, market messaging, and sharing of best practices.
• Analyze statistical model results and communicate clear benefits and value to client stakeholders
• Use Salesforce.com to record sales activity and revenue opportunities
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or related field required
• 10+ years’ experience in a direct to consumer marketing or client-facing marketing services role
• Must have sales or account management experience with clients showing long term growth
• Strong understanding of data-driven multi-channel acquisition and house-file marketing strategies and tactics; experience working with statistical modeling solutions a plus
• Must have direct experience with offline and digital marketing practices
• Highly experienced with consultative sales approach, with proven ability to identify and build relationships with key decision makers
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets, conquesting business, selling complex solutions to expand service, and is proficient at solutions selling techniques based upon a consultative, value-driven sales methodology
• A proven ability to build, mentor and lead successful sales teams
• Strong analytic mind-set and a passion for detail and data-driven marketing innovation
• Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work independently, have attention to detail and generate results in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically in a dynamic environment is essential
• Experience using Salesforce preferred
• Ability to accommodate travel to client sites and industry events as needed
• Exemplify a growth mindset with a team first orientation and committed to having a good time while doing a great job
The base salary range for New York based candidates for this role is $125,000-$175,000 plus commission.