Alliant is seeking a visionary identity and data management expert to join its Data & Technology team. Alliant operates on the forward edge of innovation in data-driven marketing, helping brands target consumers effectively in digital and traditional advertising channels. The Vice President, Data Integration position is responsible for leading innovation, development, and support for Alliant’s world class consumer data cooperative. This highly-visible position reports directly to technology leadership and will be instrumental in Alliant’s digital strategy and growth plans.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for leading innovation, a strong understanding of digital insight management and enjoy collaborating with exceptional people across disciplines.
- Lead design architecture and support of a world-class multi-tenant data and identity environment
- Participate across the organization in strategy, planning, business requirements gathering, and implementation of data-driven consumer insight strategies
- Oversee ETL processes for complex consumer data in batch and streaming data pipelines
- Collaborate closely with product owners and data science leads to ensure the accuracy and integrity of an expanding catalogue of identity and data elements
- Oversee implementation of data pipelines for internal and external dashboards and reports
- Recruit and mentor a high-performing Data Integration services team; ensure projects are defined clearly and implemented correctly and on schedule
- Partner with executive leadership to define and implement long-term data and technology strategies
- Communicate strategy and resource needs effectively across organizational and technical boundaries
- Participate as a leading member of the Alliant Information Security team
- Implement and enforce company data security and compliance policies as they evolve with market needs
Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years leading innovation in a complex consumer data integration environment
- 5+ years leading and developing technical teams
- Demonstrated experience in architecture, engineering, and implementation of enterprise-grade multi-tenant and identity management environments
- Experience designing, building, and managing Internet-scale APIs for data integration and solution delivery
- Experience in building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems leveraging cloud platforms (Azure / Amazon EC2 / Google GCE) where appropriate
- Ability to make complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences
- Expert in ETL tools, databases, and analytical software
- Strong understanding of design principles, machine learning algorithms and data mining
- Must be intellectually curious and willing to evaluate and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to plan, project manage and execute multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player with a track record of working effectively with all levels in an organization (business and IT)
- Requires Master’s Degree in Information Systems, computer science, or a related discipline, PhD preferred
Alliant is a leading data company trusted by thousands of marketers. We deliver highly predictive custom and on-demand audience solutions across TV, programmatic, social, direct mail and more. The Alliant DataHub — built on billions of consumer transactions, advanced data science and high-performance technology — is the foundation for profit-driven audience solutions. For more information, visit: alliantdata.com
The position is based in Alliant’s offices in northern Westchester County, New York. Alliant has strong corporate culture of innovation and trust and is committed to excellence in everything we do. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with great career optionality for professional growth.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject Line: Vice President, Data Integration. Alliant is an equal opportunity employer.
Privacy Notice — Alliant will collect and use any information you submit to us, including information regarding your identity, education, employment history, professional or personal qualifications, and any other submissions, solely to evaluate your suitability for a position. Your information will not be sold or used for any other commercial purpose, however it will be retained by Alliant for the period required by law, and cannot be deleted upon your request before the end of the retention period.